Benefits for Realtors
Want a guarantee that the loan will close?
Thank you for considering a partnership with Crown. Over 70% of Crown’s business comes from referrals, meaning more future referrals for YOU!
Crown Mortgage only provides mortgages for homes in the Chicagoland market, including Chicago and all surrounding Chicago suburbs; as well as Lake and Porter Counties in Indiana. Specifically:
Cook County: All
DuPage County: All
McHenry County: All
Lake County: All
Kane County: Bordered on the West by Route 47
Kendall County: Bordered on the West by Route 47
Will County: Bordered on the South by Manhattan Road, East to Route 52, South to County Line, East to State Line
Grundy County: None
Lake County: Bordered on the South by Route 2
Porter County: Bordered on the South by Route 2, East to Route 8, East to Route 49, North to the Lake Shore
Fast Commitment and Closing
- Crown will provide a 30 minute verbal commitment & 1 hour written loan commitment vs. pre-approval (except for VA loans)
- After 1 hour commitment Crown will be ready to close in ten business days (except for VA loans) – Guaranteed!
Unlike other mortgage providers, Crown never sells their loans. Benefits to realtors of not selling loans include:
- 300% more repeat and referral business than working with a mortgage broker
- Long term & personal relationship with client (15 or 30 years vs. 1 or 2 weeks)
- Clients have a person to talk to for questions, concerns & issues
- Conventional mortgage clients have the ability to reduce time for Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) payments for which Realtor gets credit
- Low foreclosure rate (one of the lowest in the country) because someone there to help in the case of the unexpected
Crown has a great First Time Buyer Program. Contact us for details.
See If You Qualify
Avoid lengthy, complicated mortgage approval, commitment, and closing processes:
Crown guarantees a commitment and closing on pre-approvals in a simple, timely manner.
See if you qualify as a Crown mortgage partner and focus on growing your real estate business.